|The two-year middle-school writing curriculum from the publishers of God's World News and WORLD Magazine.|
Teach writing with confidence, with the professionals from God's World News and WORLD Magazine.
Write with WORLD is the middle school writing curriculum developed by education and media professionals. Use it to inspire and train your students to become proficient communicators who can meet educational requirements and navigate today's growing new media and conflicting worldviews.
Write with WORLD exposes students to:
- reading and critical thinking that develop discernment
- contemporary subjects and professional guidance to pique interest
- flexible exercises to build confidence and skill for using today's new media
- a thoughtful and meaningful Christian worldview
Your students learn to write with purpose.
Writing skills are commonly deficient among students entering college, but the cause and its consequences begin years earlier. Poor writing skills hurt a student's performance on exams and in courses requiring composition. For Christian students, poor communication hinders their voice from influencing their social circle and, ultimately, the broader public square.
Christians in particular should try to be the best communicators. They possess the truth and need to articulate a biblical worldview. Just as important, today's students must be discriminating media consumers - able to read, hear, and watch what the world is saying and to recognize the truth.
Write with WORLD consists of:
- Separate teacher/student books and online content for first and second years - non-consumable, so books can be reused
- Web site for updated examples, writing prompts, published student work, and helpful teacher forum
(Students will need their own notebook/journal to record their work.)